Salary: Competitive Rates
Location: Fully Remote
A global technology consultancy employing over 10 000 professionals globally is hiring for a SOC manager to assume responsibility of the SOC function. The consultancy offers a huge variety of expertise across multiple industry sectors including transport, logistics, development, healthcare, artificial intelligence and more across both the public and private sector.
Due to a recent increase in the cyber security department’s budget, this will be a fantastic opportunity to bring the previously outsourced SOC function in house and allow you to be directly involved in hiring and mentoring a team of SOC engineers.
- Expert knowledge of SIEM, SOAR and XDR platforms
- Extensive experience monitoring large, complex systems and subsystems with an eye for details to find vulnerabilities
- Basic understanding of software architecture and DevOps
- Strong understanding and experience of threat intelligence and threat analysis
- Experience recruiting, mentoring and leading SOC analysts
- Excellent academic qualifications such as CompTIA Security+ CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC CEH, CHFI or a related degree
- Good understanding of technical security management and current information security affairs i.e., OWASP top 10
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of firewalls
Salary: competitive salary + outstanding benefits package
Location: Home working
Apply for this position
Fill out the form and attach your CV to apply for this role. One of the Mondas team will get back to you as soon as they can.