Salary: Competitive Rates
Location: Fully Remote
A global technology consultancy employing over 10 000 professionals globally is hiring for a SOC manager to assume responsibility of the SOC function. The consultancy offers a huge variety of expertise across multiple industry sectors including transport, logistics, development, healthcare, artificial intelligence and more across both the public and private sector.
Due to a recent increase in the cyber security department’s budget, this will be a fantastic opportunity to bring the previously outsourced SOC function in house and allow you to be directly involved in hiring and mentoring a team of SOC engineers.
- Expert knowledge of SIEM, SOAR and XDR platforms
- Extensive experience monitoring large, complex systems and subsystems with an eye for details to find vulnerabilities
- Basic understanding of software architecture and DevOps
- Strong understanding and experience of threat intelligence and threat analysis
- Experience recruiting, mentoring and leading SOC analysts
- Excellent academic qualifications such as CompTIA Security+ CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC CEH, CHFI or a related degree
- Good understanding of technical security management and current information security affairs i.e., OWASP top 10
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of firewalls
Salary: competitive salary + outstanding benefits package
Location: Home working