Salary: Competitive Rates
Location: Milton Keynes
A market leading, highly successful organisation with over 20 000 employees nationwide is hiring a senior information security analyst, with a technical background, to be the subject matter expert for information security risk management. While, secondary responsibilities will be providing governance, compliance and assurance consultancy for critical security functions as defined by legal, regulatory, Group and Third-Party requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly reputable, inclusive, growth business with a people-focused culture that values its employees, investing time and resources into your personal growth while ensuring you enjoy a healthy work life balance.
This role will provide great opportunities to get involved in a diverse range of transformational projects and driving best practices across the group.
- Strong knowledge of information security risk management, tools and processes
- Good understanding of technical security management and current information security affairs i.e., OWASP top 10
- Demonstrable experience within a technical role and business facing role, whether that’s as a network engineer, developer, cyber security engineer, SOC analyst, technical support or working on a service desk
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a technical degree or equivalent experience or CISSP/CISA/CRISC/CISM/CompTIA Security+
- Familiarity and/or experienced with: NIST, cyber essentials, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, GDPR, Data Protection, Computer Misuse Act, CAP risk management and other governing bodies/UK law experience is a bonus
Salary: competitive salary + training + benefits package
Location: Home working with one day per month in the Milton Keynes Office
Apply for this position
Fill out the form and attach your CV to apply for this role. One of the Mondas team will get back to you as soon as they can.