Salary: £30,000-£35,000 OTE
Sales Development Representative (SDR)- Software Sales Executive- IT Sales
Mondas are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to join their software sales team.
We are a rapidly growing Cyber Consultancy that has doubled in size throughout the pandemic. Our team blends experienced cyber security experts with motivated new consultants to offer a fun and rewarding atmosphere. We offer our sales team full training on the job both internally and externally and give them the opportunity to increase their earning potential through regular bonuses and incentives.
Mondas delivers bespoke Cyber Security Solutions across a range of industries through our UK-based consulting team and our Security Operations Centre in Seville. We partner with market-leading software vendors to provide a robust and secure IT landscape for our clients.
We have ambitious growth plans for 2022 and growing and developing our sales team is key to achieving our goals.
- Develop a good understanding of our clients, their industry, what they do and their environment.
- Utilise the phone, email, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and social networks to prospect and target accounts.
- Identify and qualify sales leads provided by Senior sales colleagues.
- Responsible for booking demos of software products.
- Ensure that our CRM system is maintained and updated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Willingness and motivation to learn and grow in an innovative technology company.
- Knowledge of the sales cycle within an IT organisation.
- Previous experience managing outbound activities.
- Positive attitude with a drive to win.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a focus on personal growth and achievements.
The successful candidate will not necessarily have IT or sales experience as full training is provided but a passion to be successful within sales is essential.
Salary: £18,000-£22,000 Basic Salary, £30,000-£35,000 OTE
+ commission, regular incentives and quarterly bonuses.
To be considered for this position please apply today, or get in touch with George Eastman.