We are a rapidly growing Cyber Consultancy that has doubled in size throughout the pandemic, delivering bespoke Cyber Security Solutions across a range of industries through our UK-based consulting team and our Security Operations Centre. We partner with market-leading software vendors to provide a secure IT landscape for our clients.
We are currently looking for an experienced SOC analyst to join the team in Farnborough due to the growth we are experiencing and expecting to continue for the foreseeable future. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow with the business; monitoring FTSE 250 companies and potentially build, manage and lead their own team.
- Manage and set up the USM Anywhere SIEM and sensor
- Triage and respond to alarms
- Produce new correlation rules to improve the service
- Communicate issues clearly with our clients and assist in reparations
- Join the Incident Response Team (IRT) when high priority alarms arise
- 2+ years’ experience as a SOC analyst
- 2+ years’ experience with any SIEM tool, ideally USM Anywhere
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Apply for this position
Fill out the form and attach your CV to apply for this role. One of the Mondas team will get back to you as soon as they can.