Location: Fully Remote
A fast-growing cyber security company offering a range of services across multiple domains is looking for an incident response manager to work closely with their enterprise clients to provide expertise, guidance and advice in the event of an attack.
This will be an important role to further cement the relationships with key clients and therefore it is of the utmost importance you are an expert in incident response and able to convey complex topics to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong knowledge of digital forensics and technical incident response
- Experienced leading enterprise security operations capabilities and tooling
- Familiar with cloud services such as Microsoft 365, Azure, GCP, and AWS.
- Excellent knowledge of the OWASP top 10 and emerging threats
- Experience delivering threat briefings, incident playbooks / runbooks, and gap analysis.
Salary: £70 000 + benefits
Location: Fully remote with occasional travel internationally